Nueva Etica

Music, movies, literature, art, poems...

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Nueva Etica

Postby POI » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:00 am

The south american vegan sxe band begin their UK tour today before moving on to the mainland.

Further details and mp3s on their myspace page;
http://www.myspace.com/xnuevaeticax
POI

Postby JP » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:49 am

wow, they will be in manchester on tuesday - my friends back in finland would not forgive me if i didn't go see them! (eventhough i've never heard a song before).

Thanks!
JP
Site Admin

Postby JP » Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:10 am

saw these guys yesterday - the gig itself was a bit crap because mikes didn't work and the sound was a bit crap, but these dudes had loads of energy on stage!

And the last song was done practically naked - with only briefs on :lol: I think just to show the drunk "tough guys" that straight edge doesn't mean dull...
JP
Site Admin

Postby XkillerX » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:20 am

saw them play in kragujevac this summer. the sheer energy these guys have is amazing. the show was HOURS late, somebody deliberately punctured a tyre on their van, which took us an hour and a half to replace, and finally started playing after 3AM (i am NOT making this up). they could play for only 20 minutes because the owner of the place threathened to call the cops if we dont leave soon, the bastard. we got mad so we went outside and parked my moshmobile infront of the entrance, plugged in (what else) than the NxEx cd i bought and continued moshing outside. all that moshing made us even madder so we started playing Kids Like Us and screaming the songs at everybody (much to their horror). eventually we had to hug&kiss goodbye with the argentinians and head home (almost 4AM and i still had to drive 2 hours home). incredible folks, awesome music. and a night i'll never forget.
Next time, I'll spend the money on drugs instead.
XkillerX
invisible blonde unicorn

Return to Culture