Computer Gaming Fanatics Thread

Music, movies, literature, art, poems...

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Postby pelicanAndrew » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:49 am

Been playing titan quest as a Juggernaught. Fun game.
pelicanAndrew

Postby Dave Noisy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:53 am

So get this, i found a WoW CD you can buy for $2, which gives you 14 days....it's been very difficult to resist..!
Dave Noisy

Postby GenTDuke » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:15 am

Dave Noisy wrote:So get this, i found a WoW CD you can buy for $2, which gives you 14 days....it's been very difficult to resist..!

WOW will steal your life! you have been warned.
GenTDuke

Postby tobias » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:18 am

FPS: nothing can ever touch quake1. dm4 anyone?

RTS: total annihilation pissed all over the competition, cant wait 'til supreme commander comes out. GoW anyone?

MMORRPPPGAAHHH: soo u spent year and a half to get all yer ultra rare epic unique super-uber mega phat loot and now the expansion is coming so ur stuff will suck overnight? way to spend your time. i do my powerlevling and get all the twinks i need in the dojo. molten core will only give you a black belt in seeing obnoxious 11yr old kids rolling higher than you. every single time.
When people see us doing this, they think it's brutal - but they don't realize what it does to our spirit. / Helio Gracie
tobias

Postby GenTDuke » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:33 pm

Quake 1 is a clasic, TA was realy good: I owned on that one to.

Are you talking about the burning crusade expansion to WOW? lol you guys got screwed, you have another 10 levels to gain now, honour degridation is being turn off and all your epics are noob weopons :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, this is gonna make me sound so geeky but: I have been developing ideas for Fallout 2 and it looks like I am going to be writing dialog for a few mods :D but because its me doing it, it is cool and not geeky :lol:

GenTDuke

Postby pelicanAndrew » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:50 pm

I still haven't played oblivion yet. I'm playing titan quest as a thane now cause i hated my juggernaught. Gonna play all the way through up to legendary.
pelicanAndrew

Postby GenTDuke » Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:11 am

pelicanAndrew wrote:I still haven't played oblivion yet. I'm playing titan quest as a thane now cause i hated my juggernaught. Gonna play all the way through up to legendary.

Oblivion is a major let down, dont buy it. I hope they dont fuck up fallout 3, I will be realy pissed.

I am looking forward to C&C 3 in Jan, I am goining to resurect The Real Brotherhood of Nod, I all ready have 4 world class players signed up.

Titan quest was fun but is crap. Better than any other crap I have seen recently though.
GenTDuke

Postby pelicanAndrew » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:20 am

Very fun, but yea nothing too groundbreaking.

FEAR is by far the best game i've played in a longgg time. Can't wait to buy the expansion.
pelicanAndrew

Postby GenTDuke » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:25 am

pelicanAndrew wrote:Very fun, but yea nothing too groundbreaking.

FEAR is by far the best game i've played in a longgg time. Can't wait to buy the expansion.

Oooh yeah, FEAR was pretty hot. First good FPS in a while with something new.
GenTDuke

Postby GenTDuke » Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:16 pm

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0105/wow.html

Christians in WOW, I thought this site was fake due to the serious predudice the authors of the articals have, but it turns out they are just assholes.
GenTDuke

Postby GenTDuke » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:55 am

My first mod was just released for Fallout 2 :) :)

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload. ... ile_id=867
GenTDuke

Postby Tarz » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Anyone recommend a decent fantasy RPG for the PS2?
Tarz

Postby XkillerX » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:06 pm

tobias wrote:RTS: total annihilation pissed all over the competition, cant wait 'til supreme commander comes out. GoW anyone?

no it didnt. dark reign reigned supremely above all strategy games, but unfortunately, it was too complicated and delicate for mere mortals. it actually even had an awesome intro-storybook to get you all hyped up (unlike TA's crapxor "plot").

of course if was ruined by the expansion. AND the sequel. let's not ever mention it, please. until we came to...

GROUND CONTROL.

if real time strategy ever needed strategy, ground control was there to supply it. no bases, no buildings, no bullshit. just pure strategy. most ingenious strategy ever. unfortunately, ruined by the expansion, and obliterated with the despicable C&C clone sequel. i hate sellout game developers.
Next time, I'll spend the money on drugs instead.
XkillerX
invisible blonde unicorn

Postby Muay Jin » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:20 pm

I quit world of warcraft = 2 level 70's 1 level 64, 2 level 60's , (1 piece tier 4 on my 70 warrior MT of guild)... DELETED ALL OF THEM, uninstalled the game then cried for an hour...

Since then, I've replaced most of the time I play warcraft with training, so i'm up to 27-30 hours training a week now, planning to run the Melbourne Marathon in October, Hope to have my first muay thai fight december(ish)..

You know what made me do it?

The Drake Dogg suicide video..

GG NO RE.
There is no try, only do.
Muay Jin

Postby GenTDuke » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:03 pm

Dark Reign kicked ass, I still listen to the music lol.

jin2: whats the Drake Dogg suicide video? man it must have been hard deleting that much of you life. My bro has a real problem, he literaly does nothing but WOW, no job, no social life just WOW. That game can ruin lives.

I am playing C&C 3, I have to say its pretty good. My clan is back on track for world domination.
GenTDuke

PreviousNext

Return to Culture