Any HC/punks in here??

Music, movies, literature, art, poems...

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: Any HC/punks in here??

Postby JP » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 pm

[quote="xJimx"]
To be fair I'd rather hang out with a hungry polar bear than go to a 25 Ta Life show. I feel your pain though, since my kids arrived I never go to shows anymore; last one was Earth Crisis in 2009.

good show though mate ;)
JP
Site Admin

Postby ninearms » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 pm

[quote="xJimx"][quote="DaveMoral"]shortly after he was born 25 Ta Life was playing and I made the decision that I'd much rather hang out with my son than go to shows.

To be fair I'd rather hang out with a hungry polar bear than go to a 25 Ta Life show.

The polar bear would certainly smell better.
“Begin at the beginning,” the King said gravely, “and go on till you come to the end. Then stop.”
ninearms
Perked Member

Postby DaveMoral » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:26 am

I might try to go to the BNB Superbowl of Hardcore to see Judge in May... but that's a big big "maybe." Perhaps if they play This Is Hardcore since that's in my backyard.
DaveMoral

Postby MH1896 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 am

i think punk/hc has nothing to do with tats, fashion or veganism. or let me say it's not unthinkable that one goes without the other. i've listened to both genres eversince i started skateboarding in my early teens (ok, it was basically rammstein/metallica --> atreyu --> heaven shall burn, naming some bands to give an idea of the progression, and obviously all kinds of punkrock and tony hawk soundtracks). now i'm mostly into metal and metalcore and hardcore. i've never been "in the scene" however (i haven't actually been part of any scene ever really) but i still call myself a hardcoreguy. nowadays i listen to a lot of hiphop and techno/danceshit too.
my being vegan has nothing to do with the kind of music i'm into though. i think it's great that those two passions of mine seem to complement eachother so nicely, but it had nothing to do with it in the first place.
anyway, i'm gonna turn my attention back to amon amarths surtur rising now, graciously proposed by koa in the what are you listening to? thread :D
MH1896

Previous

Return to Culture