Polar S625X

For all kinds of running related discussions, from sprinting to marathon, training to equipment. Also the forum for international <a href="http://www.veganrunners.org">veganrunners.org</a> network.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Polar S625X

Postby veganrunner9 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:05 pm

Anybody have any experience with the Polar S625X and if you had then where did you buy it and how do you like it.
veganrunner9

Postby runner » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:01 pm

i've got a polar t61

don't know most off the functions.. but the most importand

bought it from a girl in my running group because she got a newer model..

why do you want to use this polar?

the cheapest option is to buy it in the us i guess..

saw 100 euro diference including shipping in midd priced moddels..
support this wonderfull organisation:
http://www.towerhillstables.com
runner

Postby xHULKx » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:12 pm

hi,

the s625x is a great trainingtool. i own it now for 8 month and i am very pleased with it. the speed sensor works fine too, but i got problems with my feet when using it (gangleon). anywhay the s625x is very professional but easy to use (when u got used to it). it comes with the percision performance software - u can use it as a electronical trainingslog - very comfortable. the only thing that bothers me is, that the not every heartbeat is recorded, so cant measure the heart rate variability - if you want to use it for training reasons. the can even tell you when to train (own optimizer test) if you want to - but i rather listen to my body - he tells me when to train ;) and the "fit test" measueres the heart rate variability (but dont show it in numbers) and can calculate your vo2max - at least polar tells so.
all in one - i like the whatch.

- xhulkx
xHULKx

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:18 am

i have Polar F4 which is very feminine to wwear but does everything i require of it. Polar are good.
Fruitbat

Return to Vegan Runners