Mountain Marathons Partner Wanted

For all kinds of running related discussions, from sprinting to marathon, training to equipment. Also the forum for international <a href="http://www.veganrunners.org">veganrunners.org</a> network.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby dublin dave » Thu May 26, 2005 10:38 am

I'm hoping to compete in the Karrimor International Mountain Marathon in 2006. I need a running partner for this race (which is done in teams of 2). If anybody out there (preferably in the North of England) is interested drop me a line.
Respect,
Dave.
dublin dave

info about KIMM

Postby dublin dave » Thu May 26, 2005 10:53 am

Hi again,
I should have added to check out www.kimm.org.uk and
www.kimm.org.uk/eventdownloads/KIMM2005infodownload.pdf for information about the KIMM.
Respect,
Dave.
dublin dave

Postby manchestervegan » Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:48 pm

Hi Dave,
I read your post and I am also really interested if you haven't found anyone yet. Just a quick one about myself, I used to run with the Sales Harriers but I stopped as I didn’t get much fun out of it. So now I run with my two dogs and that's real fun. At the moment I run 10K a day (Monday to Friday and Saturday 12miles) as I am into a loss fat program to have a much define "six pack"
I ran a few half marathons and 10k but never did a full marathon however I am thinking doing the full Monty sometimes in the future. So now you are coming with the KIMM I found this competition very appealingand it seems so much fun and challenges. Drop me a line if you are still looking for a partner. :lol:
VEGAN: FOR THE ANIMALS. For the people.

For the planet. Compassion & Non violence. MV19
manchestervegan

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:24 pm

Hi dublindave!

I loved climbing today thanks!!!!

I am doing my first KIMM this year 40mile one so nect year I will be more than happy to partner you!!! I have no experience in mountain marathons so I am really jumping into the deep end...
Fruitbat

Return to Vegan Runners