Vegan Welsh 15 Peaks... the 2012 running version :-)

For all kinds of running related discussions, from sprinting to marathon, training to equipment. Also the forum for international <a href="http://www.veganrunners.org">veganrunners.org</a> network.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: Vegan Welsh 15 Peaks... the 2012 running version :-)

Postby purple_mog » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:42 pm

This looks amazing!!! No way I am fit enough this year, but hopefully if it happens in 2013 I could make an attempt or at least come and help out!
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.

Mahatma Gandhi
purple_mog

Postby mabli » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Yep, should happen next year too :)
mabli

Postby chloe » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 am

hahah yeah deffinately 2013 eh! ill be up for that, and of course in 2014 when it will be our 5th year anniversary!! :-)
back in europe at the end of this week, and looking forward to those beautiful trail shoes, my old ones are a bit worn out now! have been following the blog and FB postings of Anna Frost, a new zealand trail running demon who is a salomon ambassador,..the new gear she gets given by them is awesome! and they seem to be a really generous company! have convinced a few people since ive been in NZ to make salomons their next shoes!! :-) as for triaing and the like, im going great guns,(except for putting on a couple of kilos this holiday...oops :-) have my last run in the new zealand on monday, a 50km forest run, and the next morning on the plane :-) and have a 'mountain' literally, of things planned in europe this summer.Inclusing a 70km mountain run in germany a week after the welsh 3000s- WHICH im casting around for 'mitlauefer' co-runners if anyone is interested......
hope everyone else is training well!?
chloe

Postby mabli » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 am

Anna Frost and the Salomon folk are heading to north Wales this week :)

I keep forgetting to send your shoes, will do it tomorrow

Ive just bought quite a big place in llanrwst, its the town we go to with the wholefood shop before we do 3,000s. Im hoping to get a couple of bathrooms in very soon so everyone can stay there. Its really lovely, old Georgian listed building, ill see if i can get a load of beds off freecycle too.
mabli

Previous

Return to Vegan Runners