Review your year (so far)

For all kinds of running related discussions, from sprinting to marathon, training to equipment. Also the forum for international <a href="http://www.veganrunners.org">veganrunners.org</a> network.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Has it been a good year for your training?

Yes, excellent!
18%
Yes, good
65%
No
12%
No, abysmal!
6%

Total votes : 17

Postby City_of_F » Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Have you run well this year?

Just got started and managed to sprain my foot at Judo... I'm not planning on giving up though, just a little delay!

What was your best run?

So far, I'm not tracking mileage, but landmarks. I'll get around to tracking as soon as I can make it a little further. My current run has a lot of hills on it though, so I'm hoping this will help when I get a better spot to run on flat ground.

What else went well?

I broke down and bought a pair of running shoes. What a difference!

What are you hoping will improve in 2010?

I want to run at least three days a week with no excuses (the snow and ice has made it a little miserable to be out... but I need to suck it up).

Did you have targets, and if so, did you acheive them?

I was starting to get closer, then sprained my foot! I'll be back on the track in a month or so, and I'm trying to set aggressive, realistic goals.
It`s a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don`t keep your feet, there`s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” -Tolkein
City_of_F

Previous

Return to Vegan Runners