race meet uk

For all kinds of running related discussions, from sprinting to marathon, training to equipment. Also the forum for international <a href="http://www.veganrunners.org">veganrunners.org</a> network.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby VeganGraham » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 pm

I've been watching this thread and may be interested, although I don't want to travel far unless there is a reasonable turnout.
After all, there were three of us in Vegan Runners vests at the Stourport 10k, a small, local club race in Worcestershire, only 8km from home.

[quote="ultra_whippet"]This series of races looks good too: Endurancelife Coastal Trail Series (various locations/dates)

Tee did the whole of that series last year, the run on the Saturday and the trailquest on the Sunday. I did one of the trailquests.
There's no mention of the trailquests for next year on their website, but if they are on, I may be interested in doing the run and trailquest on one weekend.
Worcestershire's fastest veteran vegan mountain bike endurance racer with a beard.
Angry Middle Aged Man
VeganGraham

Location: The banks of the River Severn as it meanders through the sun dappled leafy glades of Worcestershire

Previous

Return to Vegan Runners