Cutters Corner

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: Cutters Corner

Postby Speciell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:34 am

[quote="ida"][quote="ida"] Will be interesting to see if I will maintain this weight when getting back into training full speed again, or if I will regain my lost kg's.

Training is going well but I am still dropping weight after VFW which is interesting and unexpected, since I am eating like normal and training like normal. This morning before breakfast I was back to my 22-year old self, weight-wise at least :lol:

Still a "tant". :D
You simply have a sledgehammer down your pants!
Speciell

Postby ida » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:41 am

[quote="Speciell"]Still a "tant". :D

Always. I think I was born with a mental knee-long skirt and clutch purse.
there is always time for rowing
ida

Postby Koa » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 am

Nice calculator for those wanting to be more specific with reducing or increasing their calories:

http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/
Squat - 170kg
DL - 200kg
BP - 110kg
OHP - 75kg

"How can you run when you know" -Neil Young
Koa

Postby JP » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

hey all i needed to do was think "need to lose weight" and i have dropped couple kg already.

this is easy... ;)

looking pretty RIPPED in the mornings - probably because i store all the fat around my organs :D

1-2 more kg would be nice.
JP
Site Admin

Postby tal » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 am

[quote="Koa"]Nice calculator for those wanting to be more specific with reducing or increasing their calories:

Hey that's cool thanks. The problem I always seem to have with these calculators though is correctly assessing my activity level. I find it hard to judge which level I am, which can result in a big difference in maintenance.

I've been trying to work out my maintenance lately - I just chose an arbitrary figure of 2500 which I plan to hit everyday and am monitoring to see if I gain or lose any weight over a 6-8 week period.
tal

Postby Koa » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am

[quote="Talyn"][quote="Koa"]Nice calculator for those wanting to be more specific with reducing or increasing their calories:

Hey that's cool thanks. The problem I always seem to have with these calculators though is correctly assessing my activity level. I find it hard to judge which level I am, which can result in a big difference in maintenance.

I've been trying to work out my maintenance lately - I just chose an arbitrary figure of 2500 which I plan to hit everyday and am monitoring to see if I gain or lose any weight over a 6-8 week period.

You could have a look here (step 2): http://rippedbody.jp/2011/10/23/how-to- ... ns-macros/

I did the same as you do, start at a certain point, monitor and work from there.
Squat - 170kg
DL - 200kg
BP - 110kg
OHP - 75kg

"How can you run when you know" -Neil Young
Koa

Postby sergio » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Glory days are over. I'm in.

I've packed 14 kg in 11 months. Let's find out how this cutting thing works.
I accidentally replaced all of my blood with coffee.
sergio

Postby sergio » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:16 pm

I'm happy that my DIY cutting plan is working. I just can't count calories or follow detailed macros, it's like asking a monkey to solve a math equation. Trying that all the carbs I eat are also a good source of protein -trying to keep protein as high as I can-. I've cleaned the diet a little bit (cookies, white bread, dates, etc) and just stopped eating pistachos and cashews like it's the end of the world.

I've lost 2 kg in 2 ½ weeks. I think I'm doing fine (¿?). The initial plan was to keep this for 8 weeks but I'm not sure yet.
sergio

Postby baldy » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 am

How does it work over hear? I am starting to worry about what to have for my low protein lunch.
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby tal » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:17 pm

[quote="baldy"]How does it work over hear? I am starting to worry about what to have for my low protein lunch.

LOL. Strong choice of picture. Just don't follow the same plan, and stay away from saunas...
tal

Postby sergio » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:05 pm

That haircut is mandatory though.
sergio

Postby baldy » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Low Carb Shopping!
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby ninearms » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 pm

Tofu King Spicy Tofu = best tofu ever.
“Begin at the beginning,” the King said gravely, “and go on till you come to the end. Then stop.”
ninearms
Perked Member

Postby blinki » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:23 pm

Is that tins of mock duck? Do people actually eat and enjoy it?

I get pretty dependent on sietan while cutting but the stuff I make isn't good, it's just edible. The only shop stuff I've tried is the slices which aren't nice or cheap. I've never known anyone to eat it and never really wanted to try it cause of the plucked texture and being in a tin
blinki

Postby loveliberate » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Please send me all the tins you don't want - I love that stuff!
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." http://www.a-human-right.com - http://www.aware.org
loveliberate

PreviousNext

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating