Online Survey For College Research Paper

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Online Survey For College Research Paper

Postby RustyShakleforde » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

Hey folks.

I posted a request a month or so ago requesting individuals whom would like to take part in a short questionnaire as part of my end of year research paper for my health and fitness college course.

Have been busy working on the planning paper etc, and have now created the online survey. Its completely anonymous and only 8 questions long (5 depending on whether you supplement or not) and would be a massive help if you could take a few minutes to complete.

The title of my research paper is "An investigation into the protein intakes of individuals training on variations of the standard western diet compared to those training on a plant based diet".

My aim is to compare the amounts and discuss accordingly in my paper. Its pretty basic as I only look at total protein intake, though i aim to comment on the sources of protein for each group, and any health implications of said sources in the long run (if any).

Here is the link to the survey: http://tolu.na/Xbzpy2

Thanks in advance guys

All the best

Mark
RustyShakleforde

Re: Online Survey For College Research Paper

Postby mouche » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:05 pm

Done.

Let us know how you get on!
mouche

Postby RustyShakleforde » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey mouche, thanks very much for taking the time. I will be sure to post what i come up with once it has been returned from college.

Hopefully, as basic as it is, this will be my first wee research paper of many bigger and more in-depth ones if I get into UNI :)

All the best

Mark
RustyShakleforde

Postby Adena » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Done! :)
Adena

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating