Coyo - Coconut yoghurt

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Coyo - Coconut yoghurt

Postby skoptic » Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Just eaten one of these badboys - http://coyo.com.au/

Coconut tactic - big thumbs up!
skoptic
Facebook Admin

Re: Coyo - Coconut yoghurt

Postby baldy » Wed May 16, 2012 9:22 am

Where did you find them?
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby NatB » Wed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

This stuff rocks! Even better if you stir in some fresh berries! VX stocks it as do most health stores!
NatB

Postby skoptic » Sun May 20, 2012 2:35 pm

baldy wrote:Where did you find them?

Sorry - my logon rate is through the floor ;)

Courtesy of my Mum - possibly the greatest friend of vegans (considering the amount of vegan food she buys and the amount she supports me!). She usually gets everything at a Health Food Shop in Forty Hill, Enfield, North London.. but I've not been there yet. Just ate another one last night ...mmmmm
skoptic
Facebook Admin

Postby mouche » Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

skoptic wrote:Courtesy of my Mum - possibly the greatest friend of vegans (considering the amount of vegan food she buys and the amount she supports me!).

Aw that's really sweet! My boyfriend is like that, he can't go past something that looks like it may be a health food shop without finding me a vegan treat or three!

I think I tried these (if not these, then the exact same thing by another brand) in As Nature Intended in Ealing (there is also one in Chiswick that I know of). They were tasty, but really just tasted like thick coconut cream - just the sum of its ingredients really - I won't be swapping my soy yoghurt for it anytime soon personally!
mouche

Postby HealthBites » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:47 pm

I've only bought the original flavour, but I find it too intense and creamy. It's not quite like coconut cream, because it has a little of the tang you get in yoghurt. Instead of eating it like yoghurt I put a spoonful in my daily smoothie and enjoy it that way. Mm..
HealthBites

Postby alexander » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:25 am

Is that yogurt available in any supermarket...... looks that its very delicious.....
Always desire to learn something useful.

- Sophocles
alexander

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating