[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
• View topic - Vegan Nutrition Basics in 10minutes or less/one page or less

Vegan Nutrition Basics in 10minutes or less/one page or less

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Vegan Nutrition Basics in 10minutes or less/one page or less

Postby Lordmuppet » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm

There is a lot of info on this forum about nutrition but you want to get the basics nailed before deciding about carb/fat percentage, when you should drink your shake and all that jazz.

This thread will contain links to videos that explain the absolute basics that you need to get down to be healthy first and are ten minutes or less/1 page or less. Please post something if you think it would be a helpful addition.

I'll start with the following for which a hat tip to BeforeWisdom is in order for first posting it on the boards. Even if this is the only video contained in this thread I think it is worth stickying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c81b74mJ2RQ[/youtube]
JS - They think it will open the door to folk like LordMuppet campaigning for a threeway?
Lordmuppet
Muppet Moderator

Re: Vegan Nutrition Basics in 10 minutes or less

Postby beforewisdom » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 am

I think I have that beat. This can fit on a single page and tells you everything you need to know about vegan nutrition:

Daily Recommendations For Adult Vegans

Even shorter:

The Seven Habits Of Healthy Vegans
beforewisdom

Re: Vegan Nutrition Basics in 10 minutes or less

Postby Lordmuppet » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 am

[quote="beforewisdom"]I think I have that beat. This can fit on a single page and tells you everything you need to know about vegan nutrition:

Daily Recommendations For Adult Vegans

Even shorter:

The Seven Habits Of Healthy Vegans

nice!
JS - They think it will open the door to folk like LordMuppet campaigning for a threeway?
Lordmuppet
Muppet Moderator

Re: Vegan Nutrition Basics in 10minutes or less/one page or

Postby Lordmuppet » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:14 pm

taking this off sticky and moving to the FAQ
Lordmuppet
Muppet Moderator

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating