FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Re: FAT LOSS CHALLENGE

Postby sixthe » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Lost 2 pounds!

I even ate a ton of junk yesterday :D
sixthe

Postby baldy » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:21 pm

baldy wrote:Aye not been the best week in the bulkers world either, naked morning weight on uncalibrated scales 97.2kg.
baldy wrote:This should be easy, starting weight is 96.78 naked on calibrated scales.

100.8kg on the gym scales fully clothed in the evening. Not really sure how to compute that, probably put on a KG of lean muscle.
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby Jrun » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:50 am

I gained a pound so at 145 now :(....even though I down hill skied 10hrs and a few hours of cross country skiing last week , That makes me really sad to see my efoorts not working :(...oh well ill keep trying.
ski freak
Jrun

Postby crapiecorn » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 am

I can also use some fat loss. Burned about 300000 extra calories last year but i gained 5 kg (damn you potato chips). About 83kg at the moment.
crapiecorn

Postby Talyn » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:26 am

Christmas-New Year week was quite damaging. Not weighed myself since before that, and don't really want to either. Oh well. Onwards.
Talyn
User Activation Admin

Postby Lordmuppet » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 am

Talyn wrote:Christmas-New Year week was quite damaging. Not weighed myself since before that, and don't really want to either. Oh well. Onwards.

sounds like I wasn't the only one with a mince pie addiction ;)
JS - They think it will open the door to folk like LordMuppet campaigning for a threeway?
Lordmuppet
Muppet Moderator

Postby Talyn » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Lordmuppet wrote:
Talyn wrote:Christmas-New Year week was quite damaging. Not weighed myself since before that, and don't really want to either. Oh well. Onwards.

sounds like I wasn't the only one with a mince pie addiction ;)

My girlfriend was off the week before Christmas and spent most of it baking various vegan cakes & biscuits. It would have been rude to refuse. :oops:
Talyn
User Activation Admin

Postby LvH » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 am

Jrun wrote:I gained a pound so at 145 now :(....even though I down hill skied 10hrs and a few hours of cross country skiing last week , That makes me really sad to see my efoorts not working :(...oh well ill keep trying.

Jrun, even though I am using a scale to track my progress too, I always think there is at least a 2-3 lb variability due to various things going on with our bodies on any particular day. If you have been good with your eating then with all that exercise I bet you did lose fat and it's just not showing on the scale yet.
LvH

Postby LvH » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 am

I am posting instead of eating right now because I reached my limit already today. I should just go to bed now anyway so that is what I'll do!
LvH

Postby LvH » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 am

crapiecorn wrote:I can also use some fat loss. Burned about 300000 extra calories last year but i gained 5 kg (damn you potato chips). About 83kg at the moment.

crapiecorn you're not the only chip fan, it's cool that you posted!

... burning more than 800 calories extra per day, every day at first I thought you were kidding...but then thinking about what some of you on this board do, maybe you're serious!
LvH

Postby Talyn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:36 am

Weighed myself today, just under 66kg.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
Talyn
User Activation Admin

Postby thestoatyone » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Talyn wrote:everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

The picture of health...
Vincit omnia pertinax virtus

My Log

muchluv wrote:When I grow up I want to be Gelert.
thestoatyone

Postby baldy » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm

thestoatyone wrote:
Talyn wrote:everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

The picture of health...

Ripped to the bone!
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby Promesas » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 am

Currently sitting at 77kg. I'm finding it very hard to get any lower than that as I've put on a good 2-3kg of lean muscle mass in the last 3-4 months as I do body weight training every day.

Once you achieve an optimal ideal weight, you will find it is very very difficult to get any lower. Your body is telling you it feels comfortable at this weight. So by doing resitance training to tone and build up the muscle sheds fat. I am happy where I am right now and I don't want to go any lower than wear I am as I would start to lose muscle tone.
"It's my humble assertion that the best way to lower your cholesterol is: stop eating it"
-Dr Michael Klaper
Promesas

Postby LvH » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:09 pm

Talyn wrote:Weighed myself today, just under 66kg.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Hey Talyn I don't know why I didn't see a picture I just saw this text...? everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg
LvH

PreviousNext

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating