Vegan kids

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: Vegan kids

Postby fitnessnoob » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Agree with you totally. Thank you very much, mabli!
fitnessnoob

Re: Vegan kids

Postby michelle2 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:20 am

Hi all!
I didn't have time to post lately, very busy with my two boys, now 13 and 8 1/2 and fully vegan. We live again in California and is very easy to feed good high quality vegan food. We lived for two years in Europe in small town and it was little more chalenging, but still very healthy. We had a source of home grown veggies and my boys grew so much. We also picked wild asparagus, wild leeks, wild berries and had tons of sunshine. I think water is very important and we often drank rain water from grandpas well. We did used spirulina, or green magma as suplement and couple of times per week we would pop a raw food based multy.
I think all parents need to educate them self better about the food. I see children ill, overweight, with alergies, asthma, all sorts of problems. My boys don't have any problem, so our doctor can not say anything, but I also did have different opinions and I just smiled.
I need to say something about nutrients that are not named yet. There is so many different minerals and vitamins we don't know anything about. They are not in a pill. We get them by eating whole natural foods, even better if fresh and eaten asp.There is so much in sea that we need.And we keep poisoning it. People that eat SAD are almost all with some problems. Almost all of my friends or neighbors are sick with something!! It's epidemic!! It's realy sad to watch people die and not being able to do anything about it. I'm in pretty good shape and about to become a personal trainer and nutritionist. I wanted to help people. I already see big change. I whish all of you great health!
michelle2

Previous

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating