What did you eat during the last movie you watched?

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: What did you eat during the last movie you watched?

Postby susand828 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:04 pm

This thread is hysterical! I think I had a diet soda at my last movie(Yes, I know that the aspartame and chemicals are leeching my brain cells as we speak:). I have had plain popcorn too-but have been blessed with the family metabolish(Think: nada)-so have to watch what I eat meticulously.

I don't mind eating-or even a some chatter-but the next mo fo that sits beside me and doesn't notice that his cell phone is LOUDLY ringing-might wear some aspartame home on his head! Do people think that they are so important that they can't miss a call during a movie? I will give him credit for silencing it when I said "Now, I KNOW you can hear that!" :D
I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now; let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. (Anonymous)
susand828

Previous

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating