I need help with a bodybuilding diet

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

I need help with a bodybuilding diet

Postby wh0izdeman » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:51 am

Hey everyone...

I'm fairly new to being vegan (almost four months) and am still learning a lot about what I should/shouldn't be eating and am also struggling with gaining muscle in my workouts.

Since I don't know much about the details of what proteins, carbs, etc. are best for vegan athletes and some of you probably have some really good knowledge on this, I was hoping someone could help me design a diet for each day of the week - or at least give me some guidelines.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm glad I found this forum!!!
wh0izdeman

Postby JP » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:53 am

welcome to the board!

hey, could you put your location into your profile so people can see where you are from? Cheers! The board has members from pretty much all corners of the world by now :)

Perhaps one way to start building your diet or analyzing whats wrong is for you to post your typical days diet for us to comment on? Typically vegans could use more protein sources as well as fat, but lets see first how you eat. Could you also say how much you weight and are you male or female?

If you are not gaining muscle there's always a reason, be it in training, diet or rest, and then it's just a matter of finding it out and fixing it. Keep viviting this board and you are on a road to big gains 8)
JP
Site Admin

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating