Tired All the Time

Any queries about vegan diet, nutrition, dieting, bulking and healthy eating in general. Diets and food from vegan perspective.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby Strix » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:29 pm

Lol, yea, it is stinky :). Even the valerian tea smells weird. Capsules are best.
I guess, though, if someone does experience those side effects, it would be something to be warned about! It may only be a small percentage of people, but I sure wouldn't want to have spooky dreams.
Does it give you vivid dreams? Or make them more intense or something? I think opium did that for Edgar Allan Poe -- probably where he got all those great stories :D
"The hand that signed the paper felled a city;
Five sovereign fingers taxed the breath,
Doubled the globe of dead and halved a country;
These five kings did a king to death."
-Dylan Thomas
Strix

Postby Mary » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:45 pm

Well, opium is related to morphine, which gave Neil some weird visuals when he was coming around from his operation. He sounded perfectly lucid and rational, until the little green imp turned up...
Mary

Postby Kristi » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:53 pm

Well, when I first took tylenol 3's with codeine (not sure what codeine comes from) a few years ago (for my back) I drooled a lot and had strange dreams of gorillas in business suits. :) I haven't taken them since, except once when I was at work & had to make it home (without walking all hunched over). Dreams - ok. Drooling - not okay! Plus they made me nauseous.
"Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened. " - unknown
Kristi

Previous

Return to Vegan Diets, Nutrition and Healthy Eating