Welcome to veganfitness CanisMalis, you have come to the right place.
Bulking wise check out -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4518
You might find this thread interesting -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23344
It has a meal plan written by a registered dietician specifically for a weightlifter, should give some inspiration.
I had a look at your spreadsheet, if you are able to follow it for any length of time you have the dedication of a saint or cooking skills of a demi god. Most bulkers (which is what you now are), tend to find food they enjoy eating to get the calories in. Personally I like potato waffles, others hit the PB sandwiches or bombay mix. If you plan to be a 110kg you are not going to be lean, 110kg at 6' is big, to get to that size you probably will need to add lots of junk food. Have you met any 110kg powerlifters?
The road from 85-110kg is a long one probably 3 years at least, would suggest picking some closer goals to shoot for.
Also check out this from JP (105+ Strongman) -> http://www.goodhempnutrition.com/conten ... i-purmonen
[quote]My typical days breakdown is approximately this:
1. Breakfast: porridge, wheetabix (ASDA cheapo equivalent) or mysli, i guess its fair bit, takes about 0.4 litres of soya milk.
2. Multivit etc tabs with orange juice
3. Protein shake: hemp protein, pea protein, creatine, in soya milk (maybe 0.4-0.5 litre?)
4. Sometimes snack midmorning, could be chocolate soya milk and a protein bar (builders or organic food bar)
5. Lunch: what ever, try to make it home these days, rice & tofu, or some kind of frys meaty product like chicken strips is most common. I guess there is some veg in there sometimes. Or falafel with rice, or curry from local.
6. Afternoon: crisps, pepsi, flapjacks - ok this has become a habit now, dirty, but i am loving it
7. before training:
performance matrix pre workout boost thingie
8. during training: usually some kind of sports drink/lucosade
9. after training:
chocolate soya milk
10. Evening meal is like lunch, some kind of hearty meal, what ever it is. Could range from pizza, to "mince meat" bolognese with spaghetti to potatoes with some kind of "meaty" thing like tofu, burgers what ever.
I try to have a protein shake before bed but i have been bad at this, will sharpen up now due to the bulking. But usually have some kind of evening snack, like ice cream with chocolate sauce and peanut butter, or fruit covered in vanilla custard...
That's a pretty typical day.