I know it's February already, but here is a good list of resolutions for cyclists who train for racing.
1) I will allow myself proper rest and recovery time to avoid overtraining.
2) I will remain focused on my goals throughout the season.
3) I will have confidence in my abilities and training at all times.
4) I will complete my daily workouts.
5) I will NOT try to make up workouts missed due to illness or injury.
6) I will improve my diet.
7) I will stay seated while climbing during the base period whenever possible.
I will keep my upper body still and relaxed at all times when riding.
9) I will work to improve my cadence and pedaling efficiency.
10) I will have my best season ever!
I don't know who wrote this, so I can't reference it. Have a great day!
P.S. The smiley in item eight appeared by itself!