Contest and challenge for everyone!

Home of strength: powerlifting, olympic lifting, grip strength, strongman, odd object lifting, explosive power...

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby tylerm » Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:30 am

I am going out of town to Philly on Thursday morning, so I aim to get my photos taken and in on Wednesday, along with a DL PR that day as well. So stupid me, I am all of a sudden doing a bunch of cardio trying to slim down a bit for my photos, of course I only started yesterday :? It is okay, I don't have much fat, just a little belly :D I would like to try and show some abs after the hard work I have been doing.
tylerm

Postby Jonathan » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:21 pm

i dont think that i will do the physical improvement contest as i havent really changed in shape since february, bar my legs, which there arent any before photos of anyway!
my total has gone up from what i believe was 360kg (100bench, 90squat, 170deadlift) to 475kg (120bench, 150squat, 205deadlift) which i am pretty happy about, especially as i havent put on more than a few kilos and i havent gotten any fatter :)

jonathan
[quote="Kathryn"]You're getting a hedge trimmer, I want a bubble machine. I need it for my job
Jonathan

Postby RobertCheeke » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:17 am

Sorry if I missed it, I've been away from this site in a while, not sure where to find it......when are the AFTER photos due? Can I still turn mine in? I know I was one of the first to get the Before ones done and I have After ones too.

Any info would be great, thanks!

Robert
www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2
Robert Cheeke
"When your actions speak for themselves, don't interrupt."
www.myspace.com/veganbodybuilding
RobertCheeke

Previous

Return to Power and Strength