Street Party anyone?

Armchair politics, ethical soapbox and current affairs. Place to discuss vegan ethics and general ethics and politics. Be nice.

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Street Party anyone?

Postby Liming » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Street Party anyone having a street party?

I was invited by friend to go to a street party to celebrate the Royal wedding. I declined. Below is the conversation we had.

“I will be doing my best to avoid any thing to do with it. I will not be listening to the radio or watching the TV”.

*Why is that then?

“Look don’t call me a conspiracy theorist but something fishy is going on”

*Oh yeah, he smiled with a grin on his face.
In 1981 we had a bad recession and a royal wedding, come 2011 another royal wedding and another bad recession. But check this it gets worse: UK hosted the Olympics way back in 1948 the same year of the depression the double dip recession. The UK will be hosting the Olympics in 2012 no doubt a recession, but will it be a double dip recession?
Now let us go back one year before 1948. Guess what happened?

*Go on what?

A royal wedding, Princess Elizabeth and Prince Philip got married in 1947. The following year, 1948, the UK hosted the Olympic games. Is history repeating itself? I DON’T THINK SO, I KNOW SO!!! This is no coincidence. These ruling elite are dealing with numerology and some Luciferian practices.

*Your having laugh mate, you’ve been reading David Ike and his lizards

Could I be right, tell me I’m not crazy.
Liming

Re: Street Party anyone?

Postby ninearms » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Sorry, you're crazy.
“Begin at the beginning,” the King said gravely, “and go on till you come to the end. Then stop.”
ninearms
Perked Member

Postby Big Good Wolf » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

I think Liming is on to something here.
These ruling elite are dealing with numerology and some Luciferian practices.

If you add up the digits of the years involved, as numerologists do, you get;

1947=3
1981=1
2012=5

As you can see, these are all odd numbers.
This is more than just coincidence. It's clearly a Luciferian practice, whatever that is.
Worcestershire's fastest veteran vegan mountain bike endurance racer with a beard.
Angry Middle Aged Man
Big Good Wolf

Location: The banks of the River Severn as it meanders through the sun dappled leafy glades of Worcestershire

Postby Linnéa76 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

No, this is clearly a causal relationship. Look:

World recession (R) = a (1 + b),

where a = number of royal weddings in the UK the year in question

and b = number of Olympic games held in the UK the subsequent year.
-Talk is cheap-
Linnéa76

Postby xrodolfox » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:56 pm

Big Good Wolf wrote:I think Liming is on to something here.
These ruling elite are dealing with numerology and some Luciferian practices.

1947=3
1981=1
2012=5

This is more than just coincidence. It's clearly a Luciferian practice, whatever that is.

!!!!
YOU HAVE CONVINCED ME!

And they are PRIME excepting the IDENTITY stuck in btw. A numerical symmetry? I am aghast at what the plan could be.

I strongly suggest hiding.
"The worker has the right to leave his boss, but can she do it? And if she does quit him, is it in order to lead a free life; where she will have no master but herself? No, she leaves to sell herself to another employer. She's driven by the same hunger. Thus the worker's liberty is only a theoretical freedom, lacking any means of realization; an utter falsehood."
-Bakunin
xrodolfox
Site Admin

Postby baldy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:48 am

Liming wrote:In 1981 we had a bad recession and a royal wedding, come 2011 another royal wedding and another bad recession. But check this it gets worse: UK hosted the Olympics way back in 1948 the same year of the depression the double dip recession. The UK will be hosting the Olympics in 2012 no doubt a recession, but will it be a double dip recession?

How about you come over to Ireland for a street party? We can't stand the Royals, are not getting a day off work, wont be hosting the Olympics but still have a recession for you to enjoy! I can bring some vegan cupcakes.
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby Hiking Fox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:19 am

Liming wrote:*Oh yeah, he smiled with a grin on his face.

NEVER trust ANYBODY who smiles with a grin on their face.

Ever.
Hiking Fox

Postby Konstantin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm

I've had two conversations today about this and both people have proposed beheading.

I suggested that the Royals were a pointless but lucrative soap opera for exports, but apparently they've been calculated to cost more than they bring in. I've been trying to think about things I put off doing because of queues and taking the chance to do them on Friday.
You can see my training log if you're really bored: [url]www.veganfitness.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16086&start=360[/url]
Konstantin

Postby Liming » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Big wolf wow!

1947=3
1981=1
2012=5

I was just guessing about the numerology, but now you have done the numbers, I’m even more convinced that this is not a coincidence.
Liming

Postby Hiking Fox » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Luciferians are the sinister occultists who worship this goat with tits:

David Icke warned that we can defeat these people by exposing their secret signals to each other via numerology, their agents (Greys) who are lizards in high places disguised as people (Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher are two of them) and by tuning in to the true love vibrations.

Fuck the royal family, children of stardust; let's tune into the LOVE VIBRATIONS
Hiking Fox

Postby JohnBarleycorn » Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Hiking Fox wrote:Luciferians are the sinister occultists who worship this goat with tits:

David Icke warned that we can defeat these people by exposing their secret signals to each other via numerology, their agents (Greys) who are lizards in high places disguised as people (Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher are two of them) and by tuning in to the true love vibrations.

Fuck the royal family, children of stardust; let's tune into the LOVE VIBRATIONS

Where did you get that picture of my dad ?

One of our holiday snaps......happy days !
I eat to nourish my compassion, not my greed

I'm the man they couldn't kill ! I cannot be destroyed with conventional weapons !

And probably the former fastest British Vegan 10, 25 and 50 mile TT rider. Probably.
JohnBarleycorn

Postby Bounce » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm

I think the royal wedding was held at that time to take people's attention away from the recession for a while. I think the fact that it was held on the same day that Hitler got married must be a family in joke.
Bounce

Return to Ethics, Politics and Current Affairs