Please sponsor me to raise money for Hillside Sanctuary!

Forum to discuss and advertise vegan, animal, human, environmental and other vegan related events and campaigns.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Please sponsor me to raise money for Hillside Sanctuary!

Postby becky » Tue May 04, 2004 2:35 pm

Hi

I'm new to this site, but not to animal rights or veganism & Joni suggested I posted on here about my sponsored event!!

On the weekend of 14th/15th August, I will be doing a sponsored parachute jump to raise much-needed funds for Hillside Animal Sanctuary. I am terrified of heights so this will be a real challenge for me! Hillside is a really wonderful charity, based in Norwich – it rescues thousands of unwanted and abused animals and gives them loving home for life, as well as campaigning for animals who suffer as a result of factory farming. Visit www.hillside.org.uk for more details.

I would be really really grateful if you would consider sponsoring me for this event. I’ve got a special fundraising website – www.judderbex.co.uk which accepts credit card payments by paypal, or email me if you would like to pay by cheque or bank transfer. Any amount whatsoever would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you and best wishes

Becky xxxx :lol:
becky

Postby JP » Wed May 05, 2004 11:26 am

I've been emailing with becky and we will have a sponsor form on the veganfitness/veganbodybuilding stall next saturday - so bring your money with you ;)
JP
Site Admin

Return to Vegan activism and events