Who is coming to the manchester vegan fair?????

Forum to discuss and advertise vegan, animal, human, environmental and other vegan related events and campaigns.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Postby Malcolms Billy » Sun May 02, 2004 7:24 pm

Hey Oak, and everyone else too (!), come say hello! I'll be doing a VEGAN GOURMET (handmade no less, they're in the oven as we speak!) DOG BISCUIT stall in aid of Tower Hill Stables. There'll also be a CD that Fiona's partner has made with his band, to which you can listen and sign up for if you'd like to buy it. Me: 5 ft 5, short brown hair, errrr, dunno what else, but aim for the Tower Hill Stables table and you'll find me :)

See ya'll there!

Billy
Malcolms Billy

Postby littlegirlbunny » Mon May 03, 2004 1:28 pm

Veganbikerboy and me are thinking about it at the moment - maybe via the peak district on the bikes! We maybe planning to stay up that way too, but havent decided yet (depending on bunny sitter availability!!!) Will be great to meet some of you in person. :D
littlegirlbunny

Postby JP » Mon May 03, 2004 1:38 pm

LGB, please try to make it! :)

We could make a mass meetup at the veganfitness.net stall at 1pm? Then everyone could meet eachother - other than that, me, rochelle, prenna, martin and oak - and possibly others as well will be on that stall on and off.
JP
Site Admin

Postby JO » Mon May 03, 2004 3:43 pm

You all have been working so hard -- you'll be quite the Vanguard of Vegan Fitness at this festival! Hope there are pictures!

JO
JO

Postby littlegirlbunny » Thu May 06, 2004 12:14 pm

1 pm it is then - see you all saturday! :D
littlegirlbunny

Postby prenna » Thu May 06, 2004 1:14 pm

[quote="Billy"]Hey Oak, and everyone else too (!), come say hello! I'll be doing a VEGAN GOURMET (handmade no less, they're in the oven as we speak!) DOG BISCUIT stall in aid of Tower Hill Stables. There'll also be a CD that Fiona's partner has made with his band, to which you can listen and sign up for if you'd like to buy it. Me: 5 ft 5, short brown hair, errrr, dunno what else, but aim for the Tower Hill Stables table and you'll find me :)

See ya'll there!

Billy

Are the dog biscuits ok for humans to eat too? I don't know why but I've got it in my head that I wanna try them.
prenna

Postby stateofflux » Thu May 06, 2004 1:39 pm

well, I helped Billy make a batch and my batch was as hard as bullets- you might chip a tooth :wink:

Billy has done an awesome job making and baking them all week. I'm intrigued by the smoky greens dog biscuits I must say!

R
stateofflux
Site Admin

Postby Malcolms Billy » Thu May 06, 2004 3:15 pm

[quote="Rochelle"]well, I helped Billy make a batch and my batch was as hard as bullets- you might chip a tooth :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fortunately dogs' molars (as well as jaw muscles) are a fair bit stronger, so for them they'll just be nice and crunchy.
Besides that, they're a bit bland for the average humans' desensitized taste buds, however, someone who mistakenly thought that I was making them nibbles tried them and said that they tasted very nice with hummus :lol: (the expression on his face kinda changed when I said that the nibbles were actually made for the canines in our house :lol: )

Rochelle, as you've been a great help I'll happily keep a few smoky green biccies aside for you to try :wink:
Malcolms Billy

Postby Mary » Thu May 06, 2004 6:53 pm

Even if I am running around like a blue arsed fly, I will try and get there for 1pm. It would be great to see you all! Also, don't forget to say hiya to Neil. Even though he doesn't get on this board much he is a real motivator when it comes to fitness. As I have said before, seeing what he can achieve with spina bifida has made me push myself in a way I never did before. So go up to the Realfood stall and make yourselves known. He's in a wheelchair, so you should guess who he is.

Anyway, bye for now. See you all soon!
Mary

Postby Malcolms Billy » Thu May 06, 2004 7:59 pm

[quote="Mary"]So go up to the Realfood stall and make yourselves known. He's in a wheelchair, so you should guess who he is.

I thought it was the big smile we had to look for :?: :?: :wink: :D
Malcolms Billy

Postby Mary » Thu May 06, 2004 8:01 pm

That too. :D
Mary

Previous

Return to Vegan activism and events