[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
• View topic - Vegan NYE 2013 in London

Vegan NYE 2013 in London

Forum to discuss and advertise vegan, animal, human, environmental and other vegan related events and campaigns.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Vegan NYE 2013 in London

Postby baldy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 pm

http://fatgayvegan.com/2013/12/02/londo ... eve-vegan/

[quote]You all know about the New Year’s Eve party I am hosting at Saf Restaurant & Bar, right? A three course vegan meal with a welcome cocktail in a central London location. Read all about it here.

This post is in response to a few people who said they are keen to come along to the dinner but would also like an event to see in midnight. Don’t worry, party animals. I have got you sorted.

As dinner finishes at 10pm, I will lead the party across the road to my local pub The Prince of Wales. This traditional boozer is perched near the corner of Kensington High Street and Kensington Church Street. Eric the manager has agreed to stay open late just for vegan revellers (they had originally planned to shut up shop at about 7pm).

The pub has an lovely selection of vegan drinks including Aspall on tap and in bottle, plus plenty of beers. The Prince of Wales will be open for us until 1:30am.

But the party doesn’t end there.

The fabulous late night music and party venue The Arch Angel is staying open until 5am for the hardcore. This nightspot is charging £10 for NYE patrons but our group is getting in for FREE! I will be handing out free entry tokens at the pub.

We have already booked, if anyone else wants to join let me know. We even have a spare room in the Vegan Cult if anyone wants to travel for the party!
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Re: Vegan NYE 2013 in London

Postby Linnéa76 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Sounds awesome! I would have been very tempted if I hadn't already made plans. Going to India over the holidays, that should be alright too.. :)
-Talk is cheap-
Linnéa76

Postby baldy » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 pm

[quote="Linnéa76"]Sounds awesome! I would have been very tempted if I hadn't already made plans. Going to India over the holidays, that should be alright too.. :)

India sounds alright :)
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Postby baldy » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 pm

What is everyone else doing for NYE then?
baldy
Site Admin

Postby JP » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:18 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUWmgezQ0[/youtube]

no way i would miss the crazyest ever night in berlin, out of fucking control! I have never seen anything like it before, the clip above only gives a one weird look into it, it was much worse, trust me :D
JP
Site Admin

Return to Vegan activism and events