Vegomässan i Malmö Sweden 7 dec

Forum to discuss and advertise vegan, animal, human, environmental and other vegan related events and campaigns.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Re: Vegomässan i Malmö Sweden 7 dec

Postby mo! » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:53 am

[quote="kallefs"][quote="mo!"]Any chance it will be in summer time + Stockholm?!?! :mrgreen:

I would say that it is a very big chance. The fair has alternated between Malmö and Stockholm and last time it was in Stockholm was in the spring/summer.

Only problem was that is was about two degrees and the rain was pouring down all weekend. The guys standing outside grilling burgers did not look that comfy :)

Well, we´re not out of sugar, are we?! ;) ...But seriously, can you post as soon as you know when and where it will take place? Than i can plan a trip, i really want to. Last time Stockholm is way to long ago. Was one of my first city trips and i so very much fell in love with this lovely town. Seriously planned on learning swedish and moving there... *sigh* old naive times... *sighsigh* :lol: ...so that would be helpful and nice if youll say when the fair things are set, Göteborg boy. :mrgreen: ...or any other swedish understanding person. ^^ thx.
mo!

Postby hakko » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:15 am

http://vegovision.se/

Umeå Feb 8th, Göteborg/Gothenburg Apr 12th. I don't know if they'll impress somebody from Berlin though.
hakko

Postby mo! » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Göteborg sounds like an idea to keep in mind. Never been there. I just read the Wiki entry....*thinking about it* :)
Its not about "being such a great event that blows your mind"....its about a cool trip+support+FOOD! :) ...I wouldnt understand any swedish blabbing by stage/selling guys anyways ^^
mo!

Postby mo! » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 pm

so....whats happening?! ...cant find Info on the web. Fucking swedish language ;)
mo!

Postby otso » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:41 pm

The event 'Vegovision' have already been held in Gothenburg/Göteborg, more info here.

Djurrättsalliansen/Animal Rights Alliance (founders of Vegomässan) havn't updated the website for a long time. Pinto (veg. magazine online; in Swedish) updates regularly, so check that site out for info about Vegomässan and other happenings in Sweden/Scandinavia.

There will be a Vegomässa in Malmö Dec 7 10:00-18:00, more info can be found here. It seems that the information is valid, but havn't checked it with people who is involved with the event.
To be honest, I really hope they found a better location for that event. Way too crowded and maze-like. :/
otso

Postby mo! » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:14 pm

i kinda hoped for a vegan event in Stockholm ;) ...but ok...thanks a lot for the update! ;)
mo!

Previous

Return to Vegan activism and events