London Vegan Drinks - Thurs 19th April

Forum to discuss and advertise vegan, animal, human, environmental and other vegan related events and campaigns.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

London Vegan Drinks - Thurs 19th April

Postby HumanGazelle » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:59 pm

The monthly London Vegan Drinks event returns, next Thursday, 19th April. Anyone planning to go?

It's organised by http://fatgayvegan.com/london-vegan-drinks/ and is now regularly attracting about 100 people each time. It's a great place to meet a wide spectrum of vegans, even if you think you already know more than enough of 'em.

I'm probably going to make it down after 8 or something like that. Who can I look forward to seeing there???
HumanGazelle

Re: London Vegan Drinks - Thurs 19th April

Postby baldy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:29 am

Bump.
I cannot make it this month, maybe next time. For anyone thinking about going, I would highly recommend it. Not many places you will get a room so densely packed with vegans.
"A wise man once said, "It's easier to buy smaller clothes, than to put on 5kg." ... Buzz
baldy
Site Admin

Re: London Vegan Drinks - Thurs 19th April

Postby HumanGazelle » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:25 pm

It was a good night - didn't see any VF regulars but having been to 3 or 4 of these now, there are plenty of regulars it's good to see.

Amongst other folk, I met a funny group of Russians - one was veggie and the others were veggie-curious meat eaters. In case you were wondering, whilst it is a vegan-oriented event, it is still the kind of night where you can bring omni friends and people will make them feel completely welcome.
HumanGazelle

Return to Vegan activism and events