Hello from Tampa

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Hello from Tampa

Postby MiamiJay » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Hey guys, my name's Jay. I'm a personal trainer and have trained plenty of vegans in the past. I'm always looking for new vegan recipes etc... because I create individual nutrition plans for each of my clients. When I got into great shape, I personally lost over 85 pounds, so I feel like I have a good deal of empathy of people trying to lose weight. Hopefully we can share some vegan ideas on this website. Everything I do in terms of nutrition is based in math, so I'm looking forward to some good discussions. Below are the before and after photos of when I changed my diet.

Image Image
MiamiJay

Re: Hello from Tampa

Postby hakko » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi, and welcome! I'm just curious, what made you change your diet and your lifestyle like that?
hakko

Re: Hello from Tampa

Postby Knight of Albion » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Jay.
All this talk of religion but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Knight of Albion

Return to New member introductions