Hi from italy!

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: hardcore iv, fredrikw, JP, stateofflux, bronco

Hi from italy!

Postby cane_vegan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:33 am

Hi! i'm Jack from northeast italy!
I'm vegan since 2010 and vegeterian since 2008, i love play sports.. i played in-line hockey and today i train free body (sorry for my bad english, i dont' know how my training is called in english.. is training but without weight machin or gym.. only run, declines, abdominal, training of back, barr exercises, ecc..). i love martial arts like mma and krav maga and boxe. i also love climbing, trekking, and bike.

at now i study history at college, etnobhotanic for myself and taking the chef diploma at a natural bio-marcobiotic-vegan private school. :D

i also love all kind of music (especially hardcore punk), travel around the world.. and more! :D
..after 10, 000 years of telling lies, dedicated to spreading the truth, taking pride in this path that we tread, in defense of the earth, speaking out so the words of the voiceless can finally be heard..
cane_vegan

Re: Hi from italy!

Postby loveliberate » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Ciao e Benvenuto! :)
“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." http://www.a-human-right.com - http://www.aware.org
loveliberate

Postby cane_vegan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 pm

graziee :)
..after 10, 000 years of telling lies, dedicated to spreading the truth, taking pride in this path that we tread, in defense of the earth, speaking out so the words of the voiceless can finally be heard..
cane_vegan

Postby kallefs » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:32 am

Welcome Jack!
Dum di dum!
kallefs

Postby soniczip » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:59 pm

hi Jack.

benvenuto da un toscano :D

peccato tu non abbia conosciuto veganfitness un po' prima. quest'estate abbiamo fatto una bellissima vacanza in toscana, vicino a casa mia.

next time will be somewhere else in europe 8)
i'm focusing on some kind of stuff
soniczip

Postby Linnéa76 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 am

Welcome to the forum! :)
-Talk is cheap-
Linnéa76

Postby cane_vegan » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi to all! sorry but i have some problems and i didn't write here for a lot of times!
In september i wanted to begin crossfit but, without work, it's really expansive! Now i play boxe in a squatted football (soccer) field with some friends. If someone will die by cold, this winter, we want to rent one place where grow up a little, popular gym. :) also i started a sort of floor exercises.. you know vegan warrior? like this, but i don't have their muscles.. and i don't have experience and personal trainer! :)
cane_vegan

Postby Melody » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:41 pm

Benvenuto! Mi italiano non é molto bene, ma ho vissuto a Perugio molti anni fa. :)
Melody

Postby veganjoggler » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 am

Welcome to the forum Jack!
veganjoggler

Postby Knight of Albion » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:18 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Jack.
All this talk of religion but it's how you live your life that is the all-important thing.
If you set out each day to do all the goodness and kindness that you can and to do no harm to man or beast, then you are walking the highest path.
And when your time is up, if you can leave the earth a better place than you found it, then yours will have been a life well lived.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Knight of Albion

Return to New member introductions