Win a Free Sample of Vegan D3 from The Food Movement

New vegan products out there? Queries about products, ingredients, vegan supplements?

Moderators: hardcore iv, bronco, fredrikw, JP, Rochellita

Win a Free Sample of Vegan D3 from The Food Movement

Postby robertjames » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:43 pm

We are looking for a few individuals willing to try a sample of our Vegan D3 and post a brief testimonial online recounting your experience, etc.

If you'd like to hear more please e-mail vegan-d3@thefoodmovement.co (not .com)

You can choose from one of two products
A) 5000 IU 60 veg softgel bottle
B) 1000 IU 120 spray bottle

If you would like more information about the product you can find it here :
http://www.thefoodmovement.co/The_Movem ... ut_Us.html

Thanks,

Keith / THE FOOD MOVEMENT

P.S. This is a limited time offer. Please respond right away if you're interested.
robertjames

Re: Win a Free Sample of Vegan D3 from The Food Movement

Postby beforewisdom » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:51 am

I got the free sample bottle of Vegan Vitamin D3 that The Food Movement sent me today.

The were very generous. I got a bottle of 60 capsules with 5,000 IU each.

I like that their capsules are smaller (same dosage) than the capsules of the brand I have been using.

I also liked that the non-active ingredients were natural, insofar as I didn't need a chemistry reference to know what they are. Most of those ingredients you can find in a grocery store versus a pharmacy. Nice, very nice.

I am told that most people don't feel symptoms of a vitamin D deficiency and I've been taking vegan D3 for a few weeks now, so I don't know if I will have much more to report than I already have.

It seems to be a nice product and I very much appreciate "Vegan" in prominent letters on the label.........no second guessing as with some other brands I looked at.

"The plural of anecdote is not data." (Roger Brinner)
beforewisdom

Return to Vegan Products and Supplements